Doing the right thing is what we aim to do at Hodge.
We are a financial services business focused on the retail savings, commercial lending and retirement markets. The Hodge Foundation, a charity supporting the welfare, medical, academic and educational areas, owns 79% of our business. This drives us, knowing that by helping our customers to achieve their goals, we are also helping good causes that are important to us.
We have achieved significant growth over the last few years and have ambitious plans to expand further.
Our benefits package includes:
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus an extra day off at Christmas
- Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
- Regular sports and social events
- Use of gym and spa facilities
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Local discounts – coffee shops, restaurants, bars
- Prestigious offices in city centre location
Customer Service Administrator Salary: Up to £17,500 per annum + benefits
We are looking for individuals with drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude to come and join our Hodge Lifetime Customer Service Team.
The Customer Service Team provides a high quality, knowledgeable service for both our new and existing customers and independent financial advisers regarding our Later Life Lending products. The majority of the service is provide through telephony and email channels at present so excellent customer skills are vital for this role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To provide an effective, efficient service to potential and existing Hodge Lifetime customer, Independent Financial Advisers and third parties regarding our later life lending products and services.
- Manage a varied workload including several administration processes to support the delivery of positive customer outcomes.
- Working to daily service level agreements and complying with all company policies, procedures and regulatory requirements at all times.
As well as excellent customer service skills, the role requires the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. We are looking for someone who demonstrates a confident and friendly approach who can remain calm under pressure.
The preferred candidate will have recent experience of working in a customer service role within the financial services sector.Apply Now
Administration Assistant Starting Salary: £16,000 per annum + benefits
A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C (including English and Maths), is essential. Previous general administration experience in a similar role within a busy office environment is desirable, but not essential.
This opportunity may suit graduates who are interested in developing a career in financial services and progressing with experience.
This is a varied role, providing administrative support within a busy department. Your day to day duties will include:
- Undertaking administration of new business applications and existing plans in accordance with company procedures.
- Liaising by telephone and email with customers, independent financial advisers and other administrative teams to gather information and take instruction.
- Making outbound calls to request/clarify information, keeping accurate file notes of calls received and producing quotations and other relevant documents in accordance with company procedures.
- Keeping the departmental systems up to date, scanning documents and recording the completion of each new piece of work promptly.
- Coordinating incoming and outbound mail, and maintaining filing systems on a daily basis.
- Undertaking financial reconciliations and identifying the source of payments.
The successful candidate will be computer literate, organised and able to work under their own initiative. You will have the ability to multi-task and to work under pressure at times. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a confident and friendly approach, and who work well as part of a team.Apply Now