Privacy & Cookies
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any information you choose to provide to us during your visits to Hodge Bank Group web sites is collected and used in full compliance of the Data Protection Act. All such information will remain strictly confidential, and used only for the purpose described at the time of the submission.
No information you provide us with will be shared outside the Group without your explicit consent.
CIFAS Fair Processing Notice
- If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
- Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
- We and other organisations may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering, for example, when:
- Checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities
- Managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities
- Recovering debt
- Checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance
- Checking details of job applicants and employees
- Please contact us on 0800 731 4076 if you want to receive details of the relevant fraud prevention agencies.
- We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
We use two types of cookie on our website:
Our website uses a single session cookie only as required to ensure the correct functionality of the site’s technical features (such as online forms). This session cookie is automatically generated by the server software that this site relies on and contains no information that can be used to identify you. The cookie is destroyed upon exiting your browser or on the expiry of your user session.
We use Google Analytics to monitor and review our website traffic. This enables us to identify how our website is used and to make changes to improve your online experience.. Google Analytics requires the use of persistent cookies to monitor traffic.
We also use a persistent cookie to identify whether you have already clicked to accept cookies on our website. This means we can hide the cookie acceptance notice from you on future visits. This cookie is stored in a file on your computer for 365 days before being deleted.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.